eBay ecommerce product photography
eBay is a popular marketplace where you can post your product photos to sell the product online. Every day, many potential clients visit this site. We at Stylephotos can make high-quality photos of your e-commerce products for eBay. We will make your products popular by significantly increasing the views they will get on the site.
Here is a selection of our work showcasing all the possibilities from a shoot with our company. Check out our work and see the best of what we do in making your products look great.
Good photos can help you attract new potential clients.
Professional eBay photography will:
- Showcase your product from all angles
- Increase the level of trust to your brand
- Attract new audiences
- Highlight the unique features of your products
- Increase the sales of your products
Each internet marketplace has its own set of rules on posting photos.
When it comes to eBay, the main rules are as follows:
- Close-up photos are prioritized. The product must take no less than 80% of the space in the image.
- Several product photos must be included. Each individual photo must show the product from a different angle.
- The photos must not include frames, unnecessary text, or additional illustrations.
- The photos must not include anything superfluous. No packaging or additional accessories.
- The minimum acceptable photo resolution is 501 pixels, the maximum authorized size is no more than 7 mb.
You shouldn’t trust your eBay ecommerce product photos to amateurs. Most likely, the resulting photos will be of lower quality. You have to work with professionals. We at Stylephotos can make every product photo a masterpiece. Your product will become recognized and popular on eBay. Contact us if you want an increase in sales.
- Image Cropping
- White Balance Adjustments
- Exposure & Contrast Adjustments
- Vibrance and Saturation Adjustments
- Background Removal
- Visible Wrinkles Removal
- Skin Retouching
- Colour Correction
- Colour Matching
- Product Shaping
- Jewellery Editing
This Service Was Used By: