Food product photography in Canada and the United State
If your business is related to selling food products on the Internet, you will need the services of a professional photographer to take the photos of your culinary chefs-d’oeuvres. Stylephotos studio offers its services in creating high-quality food product photography. Our employees are experienced photographers well-versed in the nuances of object photography. When professional photographers work with food products, the latter become real models. Food product photography necessitates attention and mastery of the craft. The work consists of five distinct stages:
Here is a selection of our work showcasing all the possibilities from a shoot with our company. Check out our work and see the best of what we do in making your products look great.
1. Preparing for the photography session
Before the work can begin, you have to understand what the end result is going to be. You have to meticulously choose the right dishes and accessories. The best idea in this scenario is to contact a food stylist who can provide crucial advice. Preparations for this kind of a photography session can help avoid chaos later on.
2. Creating the background and the environment
For any culinary chef-d’oeuvre you have to create an appealing background and environment, so that the photographs look stylish and memorable. It is necessary to choose a background color that fits with the dishes and the food product itself. Choosing the right accessories can help emphasize the main course, highlighting its advantages in the photographs.
3. Using lighting correctly
The right lighting can help make a photograph a piece of art. There exist three different variants of lighting applicable to food product photography sessions:
- Natural. If the main idea is to provide the most natural look to the food products, then sunlight should be used. In addition, natural lighting can be combined with artificial lighting sources.
- Artificial. This type of lighting is far easier to work with for professional photographers. However, for creating this type of lighting you have to implement expensive equipment and accessories. Then again, your photography session will not depend on the current weather conditions, nor will it need to be during the day.
- Pulse. In essence, this type of lighting covers all kinds of flashes providing the opportunity to create a unique lighting pattern. Using pulse lighting needs special skills and experience with reflectors and various accessories for studio flashes.
4. Choosing a lens
To provide high-quality food product photography, you need to use a macro lens. The best options are 60- or 105-millimeter lenses..
5. Creating a beautiful composition
A good photograph is distinguished from a bad photograph by having the main elements in the center of attention. The additional elements are placed in such a way that they do not clutter the image for the potential audience, but instead create additional meaning. In other words, all has to fall into place on such a photograph. In addition, you have to make sure that no spots, bright reflections or crumbs are present on the food products. Making high-quality food product photography is easier with Stylephotos. Our photographers’ work can greatly increase the popularity of your products, as well as your online sales.
- Image Cropping
- White Balance Adjustments
- Exposure & Contrast Adjustments
- Vibrance and Saturation Adjustments
- Background Removal
- Visible Wrinkles Removal
- Skin Retouching
- Colour Correction
- Colour Matching
- Product Shaping
- Jewellery Editing
This Service Was Used By: