Jewelry product photography in Canada and in the United States
Here is a selection of our work showcasing all the possibilities from a shoot with our company. Check out our work and see the best of what we do in making your products look great.
Which genres can be used in jewelry product photography?
To make your product stand out above product photos of other companies in Canada and in the United States in the online environment, several techniques can be implemented:
- Tabletop photography: a well-established genre used to create catalogs, in presentations and online marketplaces.
- 3D-visualization: a continuation of tabletop photography, now in three dimensions, which adds to the realism of the photos.
- 360-degree photography: the ideal option to inspect the jewelry products in detail, from all sides. This type of jewel photography eloquently demonstrates the particularities of the product, and the clarity of the gemstones.
- Model photography: a technique used by well-known brands, which helps “bring the product to life”, allowing the customer to better imagine how the product will look in reality.
The best ideas about jewelry product photography
- White and black are classic backgrounds for catalog photos, providing the highest concentration of the customer on the product.
- Mirrored images add realism to the items, providing more surfaces to look at.
- Jewelry product videos go a step further than standard photos: you can shoot a short video with the product on a rotary turntable, for example, or even a full-blown presentation video.
- On-texture photography: a picture taken on a textured surface, often complemented by a creative decorative composition, is perceived as better by the customers.
- On-mannequin photography: it helps understand the dimensions of the item, the proportions of the details and inlays.
- On-body photography: you don’t need to take photos of the jewelry product with the model fully visible. For instance, to showcase a ring, you can just take photos of the model’s hand.
- Shiny bokeh is a complex background with a shimmering effect which gives the photo a touch of magic and festivity. This is a trending solution for Instagram, social media in general, presentations, special offers and promotions.
- In-package photography: an interesting idea, especially if your product has a visually striking package.
- Bright colors: help to quickly grab the customer’s attention, stand out above standard photos.
Why does your business need jewelry product photos?
- Capture interest of your audience
- Increase sales significantly
- Implement any, even the most creative and ambitious idea
- Save time and money looking for staff, space and equipment to have a photography session
- Tell your brand’s story
- Achieve a prestigious position on the market
- Stand out above the competition
- Increase the traffic of your online store because of unique photos
How are jewelry product photos made?
- The right background;
- The perfect lighting conditions;
- The ideal position of the product;
- The right angle and composition;
- Additional props, if necessary;
- Jewelry product photos in macro mode;
- Post-production and editing.
Why it is worth ordering a jewelry photography service in a Stylephotos studio?
As a professional photography studio, StylePhotos takes pride in providing high-quality photography services to businesses of all sizes. Our team of experienced photographers specializes in various types of product photography, including jewelry photography. By choosing our jewelry photography services, you can expect several advantages that will help your business stand out from competitors and increase sales.
At Stylephotos, we have a team of experienced photographers who specialize in jewelry photography. We use high-end cameras and lighting equipment to capture high-quality images that showcase the beauty and uniqueness of your jewelry products.
We offer a range of jewelry photography styles, from classic and elegant to modern and edgy. This allows us to tailor our services to meet the specific needs and preferences of each client.
Attention to Detail:
Our photographers pay close attention to every detail of your jewelry products to ensure that they are captured in the best possible way. We use various techniques to highlight the textures, shapes, and colors of your jewelry products, ensuring that they stand out in the images.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What equipment does a professional jewelry photographer use?
What services does a jewelry photography studio offer?
How long does a typical jewelry shoot take?
What should I look for in a jewelry photography service provider?
- Image Cropping
- White Balance Adjustments
- Exposure & Contrast Adjustments
- Vibrance and Saturation Adjustments
- Background Removal
- Visible Wrinkles Removal
- Skin Retouching
- Colour Correction
- Colour Matching
- Product Shaping
- Jewellery Editing