Tabletop fashion photography in Canada and in the United States
Here is a selection of our work showcasing all the possibilities from a shoot with our company. Check out our work and see the best of what we do in making your products look great.
What is tabletop photography?
How are tabletop photos made?
- Prepare a tabletop surface or a stand
- Set up a background
- Set up the lighting: its level and brightness
- Set up the camera
- Place the photographed item with various props and decorations if necessary
- Take the number of photos from various angles necessary to achieve the perfect image
What items are used in tabletop photography?
- Tabletop product photography kits: usually they include a cube or other constructions, depending on the type and dimensions of the product.
- Stands: podiums or flat surfaces on top of which the object itself is placed to implement the idea and the concept behind the marketing
- Background: plain white is, of course, universally considered the most advantageous. However, for those open to creativity, various colors and textures are available
- Additional elements included to “bring the product to life” for clients, a great idea for presentations. Various decorations, accessories and related products are added: this technique is famously used by many well-known brands and implemented in Instagram catalogs.
For what products can tabletop photography be used?
- Children products
- Restaurant menus
Why your business needs object photography
Do you want to impress your customers? Then high-quality tabletop photos are the way to directly contact your audience. Creating well thought-out photos is an art mastered by Stylephotos. Such images focalize the observer’s attention on important details, and the high quality of the photos helps increase the perceived value of the product in the eyes of your customers.
Stop wasting time on designers, photographers, on looking for the right equipment and worrying about the quality of post-production.
Think of your image now, and we at Stylephotos will ensure the high demand for your products from potential customers!
- Image Cropping
- White Balance Adjustments
- Exposure & Contrast Adjustments
- Vibrance and Saturation Adjustments
- Background Removal
- Visible Wrinkles Removal
- Skin Retouching
- Colour Correction
- Colour Matching
- Product Shaping
- Jewellery Editing