Model Fashion Photography in Canada and the United States
Do you want to increase your sales and showcase your products to your customers? In that case, model fashion photography is just what you need! This photography genre has become iconic, and it is used by all the well-known brands. It is designed to “bring your product to life” in the eyes of your audience, as well as to help imagine how it will really look.
Here is a selection of our work showcasing all the possibilities from a shoot with our company. Check out our work and see the best of what we do in making your products look great.
Trending ideas about model photography
Background for model photography
A lot depends on the right background, especially the focalization on the advertised product. Although up until recently, white background was trending, now the trends have changed. The best idea for model fashion photography at this time would be using gray, beige or a different color, the point is: it has to go well with the article in question.
Angle for model photography
You can’t surprise anybody with just a photo from the front. To create an e-shop catalog, you need photos from all sides which will create a full idea of the article in question, allowing you to examine its every detail.
This brings even more life to the photo. Pictures focusing on the model with the article in movement, or performing simple tasks, make the object even more accessible to the audience. This type of photography is a great idea for social media, e.g., Instagram, or internet marketplaces.
Creative product photos
This is a complex genre allowing to accentuate the exclusivity of the brand, establish a high standard for it. Such model photography needs certain financial resources: you need a full team of professionals capable of developing and implementing any and all creative concepts. However, whether in the field or in the studio, with this type of photography you can tell a whole story of your brand and/or a specific product. Now, just like with luxury products, rather than asking “To buy or not to buy”, your customers will ask: “How do I buy before somebody else does?”
What do you need to make model fashion photos?
Professional photography session may include:
- Work of the specialist in charge of the session
- Preparation of the product to make it presentable
- Work of makeup specialists, stylists, hairdressers
- Preparation of the background, the lighting, the angle
- Additions to the look: accessories, footwear (if necessary)
- Inclusion of props and decorations to increase visual appeal of the image
- Actual taking of the photos
- Post-production: refining and editing, photo design - the final magic touches to make the article look perfect for the client
- Packaging of the products
Why does your business need model product photography?
Benefits a business gets from model fashion photography are evident:
- No wasting time on looking for specialists, casting, coming up with the concept, processing of the materials
- Handling business with ease: every step of the cooperation is thought-out and streamlined
- Saving time and money: you only pay for what you get: a specific number of product photos, and the larger the order the lower the cost
- The most natural visualization for your clients, with full understanding of how exactly the article will look in reality
- Increasing the recognizability of your brand as well as your products
- Substantial increase in sales due to high-quality and unique photos
Stylephotos model photography is a solution which guarantees both the attractiveness of the product and the success of the business.
- Image Cropping
- White Balance Adjustments
- Exposure & Contrast Adjustments
- Vibrance and Saturation Adjustments
- Background Removal
- Visible Wrinkles Removal
- Skin Retouching
- Colour Correction
- Colour Matching
- Product Shaping
- Jewellery Editing
This Service Was Used By: